You can boost your rhythm, lead and improvisation skills with Five Star Music’s play-along method for guitar, bass, and ukulele. These books sum up years of developing, organizing, and fine-tuning thousands of lessons into booklet form clearly charted out in tablature and standard music notation. The play-along audios are the result of 30 years of teaching and recording experience.
Benefits of Five Star’s
- Accelerates the learning process
- Enables aspiring musicians to practice with confidence
- Creates a fun environment for learning
- Supplies ideas for jam sessions and song writing
- Builds self-esteem
- It’s just plain fun!
How Does the Five Star Music
Play-Along Method Work?
The method provides recorded accompaniment to the written lessons. All songs are recorded exactly as they appear in the books. The program is designed to develop timing, rhythm, feel, and consistency by emulation. The method also promotes improvising by providing a full rhythm section (guitar, bass, and drums) to solo over. The play-along method is like having a band in your own home.
You Can Rest Assured that Our Fun, High-Quality
Lessons Encourage Long-Term Play!
- For rhythm development: Play the rhythms along with the CD to develop timing, feel and consistency. Let the music pull you along!
- Music was professionally recorded and mixed at Suspect Studios.
- Each rhythm track runs for 2-3 minutes giving the student time to practice and develop their soloing and improvisational chops.
- Scale explanations and analyses are presented in the books as a guide for improvising over the rhythm tracks.